The S&P 500 Index as of the close on Friday September 18th:
- has crossed from above to below our medium term trend investing indicator
- has crossed from above to below our long term trend investing indicator
- and, The Index has faded the all time high of last February
As of today, intraday:
- The Index is trading below last weeks’ low
- and, The Index is trading below last months’ low
- and, the volume breadth indicators are very weak
This is pure trend investing. No forecasts, no predictions. No news. No fundamentals.
Blog comments welcome.